Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with a few maps?

2 posters

Go down

Help with a few maps? Empty Help with a few maps?

Post  Exodus_15-3 Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:16 pm

I suck at Quarry, Favel, and Karachi.. any tips on how to work those maps would be MUCH appreciated, lol.
Exodus_15-3
Exodus_15-3
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=7121066

Back to top Go down

Help with a few maps? Empty Re: Help with a few maps?

Post  xSaidarx Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Exodus_15-3 wrote:I suck at Quarry, Favel, and Karachi.. any tips on how to work those maps would be MUCH appreciated, lol.

Favela is easy. In the buildings you use a shotgun, in the more open spots you use a smg.
For domination (when you start at A) rush straight for C (using marathon, lightweight and commando (pro)) to get 2 - eays kills.
xSaidarx
xSaidarx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Exodus_15-3 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Well thats what I normally do playing dom on that map... Campers on the rooftops just give me probs.. I have the same prob in Karachi.. Quarry is just a weird map to me, and I hate it, lol.
Exodus_15-3
Exodus_15-3
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=7121066

Back to top Go down

Post  xSaidarx Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 am

Exodus_15-3 wrote:Well thats what I normally do playing dom on that map... Campers on the rooftops just give me probs.. I have the same prob in Karachi.. Quarry is just a weird map to me, and I hate it, lol.

Quarry = never go near the center. I never do..

And that's why you need pro on everything when playing Favela. climb faster, aim faster after sprinting and no falling damage. Just rush rush rush. I do that and most of the times I own. I believe Paul does the same on Favela cuz everytime we play domination on it we both kinda race toward enemy C.

On Karachi just camp on top of the highest building. That's what I do, don't go near the center and just stay on top of buildings..
xSaidarx
xSaidarx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum