Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day :D

4 posters

Go down

Good Day :D Empty Good Day :D

Post  Exodus_15-3 Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm

I got a little bored with this game and started screwin' around for a little while (K/D ration droped by .15, but whatever).. Well I was starting to get frustrated because even though I was screwin' around I still wanted to do good, and when I'd set up a class that SHOULD do well with, I wouldn't....

So then I went back to the basics...
Silenced scar- scavenger, SP, ninja and had a 3 games over a 10kdr and a bunch more where I did really well.
Exodus_15-3
Exodus_15-3
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=7121066

Back to top Go down

Good Day :D Empty Re: Good Day :D

Post  xSaidarx Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:26 am

Exodus_15-3 wrote:I got a little bored with this game and started screwin' around for a little while (K/D ration droped by .15, but whatever).. Well I was starting to get frustrated because even though I was screwin' around I still wanted to do good, and when I'd set up a class that SHOULD do well with, I wouldn't....

So then I went back to the basics...
Silenced scar- scavenger, SP, ninja and had a 3 games over a 10kdr and a bunch more where I did really well.

Switch the SCAR with the TAR when you silence it :p I swear that gun kicks ass! I got a multi kill with it yesterday. It was on that map with the rain and those warehouses.. 5 of them were all rushing through a little coridor and I started shooting :p I already has 3 kills so I got a PM and a Harrier :p Send in the Harrier 2 kills, call in my PM and got an other multi kill :p After that AC130 and kicked their asses again :p
LOL, I ended with 74 - 12. I got 3 hate mails and some guys started yelling through his mic telling me I cheated and hacked and he was gonna report me :p I also got a message from a guy who asked me to join his clan :p

And so my KDR is 2.47 ^^
xSaidarx
xSaidarx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxGodsAssassinxX Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:44 am

am sick of this game so bored with it Smile just a few more weeks and final fantasy 13 .....
XxGodsAssassinxX
XxGodsAssassinxX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 am

I'm starting to use the F2000:

F2000 + Silencer (Blue Tiger)
Desert Eagle

Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

It's okay and the recoil is managable. The only reason I've started using it is because I'm bored of the Tar Sad
Nick
Nick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum